Monday, October 18, 2010

New Gallery Representation - The Artisans at the Dahmen Barn

I'm excited to share with you a wonderful new venue for my artwork...it's the Artisans at the Dahmen Barn in Uniontown, Washington.  This unique gallery is located in the rich dry-land farming area called the Palouse.  It's situated 16 miles south of both Pullman WA and Moscow ID, and 16 miles north of Lewiston ID, and Clarkston, WA  - the art center is truly the hub of the Palouse.


 The Artisans at the Dahmen Barn - A restored dairy barn

This location will let all my family and friends in the Pullman area view my work in person.  I currently have at the gallery - seven glass sculptures, two miniature pastels, and one larger pastel painting.  I hopefully will also be able to sell a few of my matted photos depicting the area farms and barns.

The Gallery website is: http://www.artisanbarn.org/
If you can't make it to the gallery, and are interested in one of my pieces, you can contact Julie Hartwig at 509-229-3414.  You may also email Julie at jhartwig@clearwire.net

The Pastels, and the glass sculptures below, are a few of the pieces I have at the Dahmen Barn. 


 "Priest Lake Hay Bales" Soft Pastel Painting - 12"x20"

"Sunset Meadow" - Miniature Soft Pastel Painting - 2.25"x2.75"

 "Evergreen" - Glass Sculpture - 5"x3.5"

 "Deep Reds II" - Glass Sculpture - 5.25"x3.75"


7 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Congrats, David! This sounds like a good place for your work. I hope lots of new collectors find it there.

pattrsnd said...

Thank you Diana!

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Too Wonderful!!! Mesmerizing!
machelle

pattrsnd said...

Thank you Machelle!

Prettypics123 said...

David, You are so very talented. Love your pastels. You make me want to paint! I haven't heard from you lately. If I were going to push my photos up a level, what would you recommend I do? Levonne's Pretty Pics

pattrsnd said...

Thank you Levonne! Your photos are great now..maybe try getting into some HDR photography. I use some software called Photomatix Pro to do mine...it's a lot of fun!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I sure like those lovely hay bales. Ah... summer days!