Friday, December 10, 2010

Glass Sculpture - "Whispy Pinks" - 4.00" x 4.00" SOLD - CJ

My glass sculptures/paperweights make a wonderful and unique gift.  Each piece is engraved on the bottom, and come with a signed Certificate of Authenticity with photo.  UPS ground shipping is included in the price for delivery to U.S. addresses only.  Delivery by Christmas can't be guaranteed, but when you receive this beautiful sculpture, it will be well worth the wait!  You can make payment below using PayPal, or contact me at cougs1@harbornet.com for other options.  Item ID: RPW20  See more sculptures for sale on this blog.




4 comments:

Paula Ann Ford said...

I WANT THEM ALL!!

pattrsnd said...

SOLD!! :) Thanks Paula! HA!

Cheryl said...

I WANT this one. My Valentine? I think so!! Love all of them!!

pattrsnd said...

So...have Neil get it for you as a Valentine's Day gift...HA!! :) Thank you Cheryl!