Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Day Cards from my Pastel Paintings

Surprise your loved one by ordering a Valentine's Day card with the above image.  The images above, and below, are from my original pastel paintings.  These will make very unique cards, and they are suitable for framing.  To order the above card, or a box of 10 or 25, click here to go to my website.
To order a Valentine card with the above image, click here to go to my website
To order a Valentine card with the above image, click here to go to my website

6 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Great idea, David, and very fun art for a ckycatValentine.

pattrsnd said...

Thanks so much Diana!

Unknown said...

Very good idea!

pattrsnd said...

Thank you Tim!

Pauline x said...

I love these love cards! You are a romantic David.

pattrsnd said...

Thank you Pauline! :)