Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Fantasy Dahlia" My Latest Digital Art

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile!  My PC crashed, along with all of my photo files, which took me a few weeks to restore to my new iMac.  It's taking a bit of time to get used to the Mac operating system, but I'm back!  I hope you enjoy my latest floral...it's one of my favorites!

If you would like to purchase prints, including framed, stretched canvas, or even greeting cards of this image, please click here to go to my website.
If you have any other inquiries, please click here me.

10 comments:

Helen Szablya said...

Very nice, indeed!

pattrsnd said...

Thank you Helen!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Wow, David! This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the motion of the petals, like quick brushstrokes on canvas.

pattrsnd said...

Thanks so much Diana!!

rugged breed said...

Very lovely your art is so alive!

Zero Dramas

custom logo design said...

welcome back and its brilliant art, you color matching is very outstanding therefor its looking awesome and cool, it is incredible work.

pattrsnd said...

Thanks "MB"!

pattrsnd said...

Thanks "Custom Logo Design"!

Digital Inks said...

Nice photographY! you've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again for new contents :)

pattrsnd said...

Thank you "Digital"!