Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Flames" - Solid Glass Sculpture

"Flames" 3.5"W X 4.75"H
This is one of my glass sculptures/paperweights. "Flames" - "13E5" - A one of a kind piece of art that can be handed down in your family for centuries!  Makes a wonderful gift for any occasion.  The sculpture is signed (etched) and numbered on the bottom.  The $95.00 price includes UPS Priority shipping to the continental United States.  Piece is well protected for shipping.  Comes with signed certificate of authorization.  May be paid for using PayPal...just let me know and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

I also have unique "Glass Macro Photography" of all my sculptures.  To view these one of a kind abstracts please visit my website at the following link:
My Website
  
If you like to purchase this piece, or have any other inquiries, please click here to email me.

No comments: