Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Customized Prohibition Certificates for your Man Cave

Customized Prohibition Certificates

Customize your own Prohibition Certificate!  The base design is a copy of an actual Prohibition Certificate issued by the U.S. Treasury.  It's an original prescription form for medicinal liquor.  These will look great in your man cave, bar, or drinking establishment.  

Email me at david@davidpattersonartist.com with the information that you want to be on the certificate, and I will create one just for you.  When finished I will place it in a private password protected  collection that only you can view. I'll notify you with your password when it's ready for you to view.  

You may purchase it if you wish, but you are under no obligation to make a purchase.  These would look great unmated in a small black frame. #Prohibition #ManCave


If you would like to purchase prints, including framed, stretched canvas, or even see more samples these certificates, please click here to go to my website.
If you have any other inquiries, please click here to email me.

No comments: