Thursday, July 5, 2018

"Sailing at Sunset"

"Sailing at Sunset"

11x14 Soft Pastel Painting on sanded archival Pastelbord - Unframed - $525.00 - Scene is from White Lake in the Adirondack Mountains of New York. Contact me directly if you want to purchase the original. #Pastel #Sailing

If you would like to purchase prints, including framed, stretched canvas, or even greeting cards of this image, please click here to go to my website.
If you have any other inquiries, please click here to email me.

7 comments:

Rokaiya Yeasmin Munni said...

Wow so creative paintings. I like your artistic idea on this project. Very nice. Do you provide this type service for professional use? I'd like to hire you and make creative art that I can use for my photo retouching website.

pattrsnd said...

Sure, I charge $100.00 per image. Payment must be made through PayPal only. If still interested, contact me at pattrsnd@gmail.com

Jogesh debnath said...

That is really very creative painting.Looks like you work professionally.

Thanks
Jogesh Debnath

pattrsnd said...

Thanks Jogesh! Yes I do.

Rana said...

Looks like you work professionally. Love it most. Thanks

pattrsnd said...

Thank you Rana!

pattrsnd said...

This is an original pastel painting by me...it's not a "photo manipulated" image!